- It is unlawful to import, transport, or possess in Arkansas any portion of a cervid carcass originating from any area outside the boundaries of Arkansas.
- It also is unlawful to transport or possess outside the CWD Management Zone (AddendumE1.12) any portion of a cervid carcass originating from within the CWD Management Zone.
- It also is unlawful to transport or possess outside of a Tier 1 County within the CWD Management Zone (Addendum E1.12) any portion of a cervid carcass originating from within a Tier 1 County. Movement of carcasses within the CWD Management Zone is limited to a tier-based system.
- Antlers, antlers attached to cleaned skull plates, or cleaned skulls where no tissue is attached to the skull.
- Cleaned teeth.
- Finished taxidermy and antler products.
- Hides and tanned products.
- Land located between the Mississippi River levees in neighboring states of Tennessee and Mississippi (Addenda H1.01,H1.03).
- Boneless Meat
PENALTY: Class 1