Approved On: May 21, 2020
Effective On: June 7, 2020
It is unlawful to hunt rabbit or squirrel by use of:
- Rifled slugs or shot larger than No. T shot;
- Rifles or pistols larger than .22 caliber rimfire;
- Muzzleloading firearms larger than .40 caliber; or
- Rabbit and squirrel may be taken with muzzleloading firearms larger than .40 caliber during open muzzleloader bear and deer seasons.
- Rabbits may be taken during open rabbit season with box traps having interior dimensions not larger than 8 inches in width and 10 inches in height, and no more than 8traps per individual.
PENALTY: Class 1