It is unlawful to hunt wildlife or possess any killing device in any state or national park in Arkansas.
- Buffalo National River WMA during an open season.
- During specified hunting seasons and in designated hunting areas on Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area.
- Shooting ranges on Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area and Ozark Folk Center, in compliance with rules posted at each location.
- In accordance with an approved management plan of a state or federally-owned property participating in the Deer Management Assistance Program or other plan approved by the Chief of Wildlife Management.
- In compliance with Code 05.19.
PENALTY: Class 1