Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
- Persons placing geocaches on AGFC property must be at least 16 years old.
- Caches must be placed where designated by the Commission and must be clearly and permanently marked with the permit number.
- The Commission may remove any geocache without notice.
- Caches may not be buried. Vegetation or stones cannot be disturbed to place a cache without written approval of the Commission. The use of dead, downed debris to assist in concealing the cache is allowed.
- Metal detectors may not be used in cache searches.
- Geocaches are not allowed on Commission-owned WMAs.