Approved On: July 25, 2019
Effective On: Aug. 19, 2019
It is unlawful to hunt any wildlife at night.
- The taking of bobcat, raccoon and opossum when treed by dogs at night during an open season for that species (Addenda A1.05, C1.09).
- The taking of aquatic wildlife other than mussels by legal methods during an open season.
- The taking of bullfrogs by legal methods during an open season.
- The taking of alligators by legal methods during an open season in compliance with Addendum A1.10 and Code 12.03.
- The checking of legally set traps or snares, but must not possess a firearm larger than a .22 caliber rimfire.
- In compliance with Codes 05.10 and 05.28.
PENALTY: Class 4