Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
It is unlawful to hunt or possess doe deer.
- A doe legally taken in a zone or area declared open to doe harvest by the Commission (Addendum A1.01).
- Deer carcasses and parts legally harvested outside the state and accompanied by legal verification required by state of origin (Code 05.26).
- In compliance with Chapter 09.00.
- Commission registered deer camps that participate in the Deer Management Assistance Program Management receiving doe deer permits.
- Private Land CWD Management Tags.
PENALTY: Class 1