It is unlawful for a nonresident, 16 years of age or older, to hunt wildlife by any means in Arkansas without possessing on the person the appropriate Arkansas hunting license as provided herein:
- To hunt deer, turkey, bear or elk, the hunter must have physical possession of a valid Arkansas hunting license. A temporary, internet license or confirmation/authorization number from a telephone license order is not valid for hunting these species.
- Nonresidents hunting small game only (excluding deer, elk, turkey and bear). Requirements: Nonresident Annual Small Game License, or Nonresident 5-Day Small Game License for a period of said license, and Nonresident Trapper Permit if trapping furbearers. Small game may also be taken on the Nonresident All Game Licenses. If hunting waterfowl, an Arkansas Nonresident Waterfowl Stamp, Federal Waterfowl Stamp and Harvest Information Program (HIP) are required.
- Nonresidents hunting deer, elk and/or wild turkey. Requirements: Nonresident Annual All Game License (provides holder all applicable tags for deer, bear and turkey); Nonresident 1-Day All Game License (provides holder 1 game tag); Non-Resident 3-Day All Game License (provides holder 2 game tags); or a Nonresident 5-Day All Game License (provides holder 3 game tags) and a Nonresident Trapper Permit if trapping furbearers.
- Nonresidents hunting bear. Requirements: Nonresident Annual All Game License.
- Nonresidents are ineligible to hunt elk using a public land permit obtained through the permit draw process and are also ineligible to hunt alligators.
- Nonresidents hunting on a licensed game bird shooting resort in compliance with regulations (Code 09.06).
- In compliance with Code 04.04, AddendaB1.14, H1.01,H1.03.
PENALTY: Class 2