It is unlawful to take, attempt to take, or possess paddlefish or sturgeon, or their parts, including eggs (roe), from waters of the state from midnightApril 10–sunriseNovember 20.
- Permitted resident roe buyers/exporters and permitted nonresident roe buyers may possess processed roe only with proper reports of transactions described in Code 30.19.
- In compliance with Code 25.02.
- Permitted fish farmers in compliance with Code 35.10.
- Sturgeon may be taken midnight November15–sunriseMay 1.
- Roe takers are required to use only multifilament nets from sunriseNovember20–midnightDecember5 and from sunriseMarch 2–midnightApril 10 in the Arkansas River below James W. Trimble Dam.
PENALTY: Class 3