Approved On: Jan. 19, 2023
Effective On: Jan. 30, 2023
It is unlawful for persons 16 or older to keep trout from waters of the state or to fish without a valid trout permit on the following waters:
- Beaver Lake Tailwater from Beaver Dam to the boundary signs at Houseman Access;
- Lake Greeson Tailwater from Narrows Dam to Muddy Fork Road (low-water bridge);
- Little Red River from Greers Ferry Dam to the Arkansas Highway 305 bridge;
- North Fork of the White River downstream of Norfork Dam;
- White River from Bull Shoals Dam to the Arkansas Highway 58 bridge at Guion; and
- Spring River from 100 yards below Dam 1 at Mammoth Spring State Park downstream to the mouth of Myatt Creek.
- In compliance with Chapter 36.00.
- Persons possessing a Lifetime Resident Combination Sportsman's License and Permit or Resident Disabled Military Veteran Lifetime Combination License and Permit.
PENALTY: Class 1