It is unlawful for persons 16 or older to keep trout from waters of the state or to fish without a valid trout permit on the following waters:
- Beaver Lake Tailwater from Beaver Dam to the boundary signs at Houseman Access;
- Lake Greeson Tailwaterfrom Narrows Dam to Muddy Fork Road (low-water bridge);
- Little Red Riverfrom Greers Ferry Dam to the Arkansas Highway 305 bridge;
- North Fork of the White River downstream of Norfork Dam; and
- White Riverfrom Bull Shoals Dam to the Arkansas Highway 58 bridge at Guion.
- In compliance with Chapter 36.00.
- Persons possessing a Lifetime Resident Combination Sportsman's License and Permit or Resident Disabled Military Veteran Lifetime Combination License and Permit.
- Persons possessing an Arkansas Trout Permit, Non-Resident Trout Permit, Resident Military Retiree Lifetime Trout Permit, Resident 65 Plus Lifetime Trout Permit, or Resident Disabled Military Veteran Lifetime Trout Permit.
PENALTY: Class 1