Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
It is unlawful to use or possess chemical defoliants or cutting devices, including but not limited to, chainsaws, handsaws, hatchets, axes, weed trimmers, or string trimmers on WMAs.
- Common hunting knives, pocket knives, and pocket saws.
- Landowners or their agents on cooperative WMAs and timber contractors.
- Campers in designated camping areas.
- Trappers using hatchets during trapping season.
- By written permit issued by the Commission or designee.
PENALTY: Class 1