It is unlawful to:
- Cut or disfigure trees;
- Cause the burning of timber, brush, or grass;
- Leave a fire without completely extinguishing it;
- Burn any material or objects that are not completely combustible;
- Allow a fire to escape from control on any Commission-controlled property; or
- Burn outside of a designated campground fire pit.
The Commission shall have the right to prohibit any or all forms of hunting or trespassing on any unauthorized artificial openings.
EXCEPTION: As specified in the “Policies on Land Use Around Commission Lakes” (Addendum K1.01).
PENALTY: Class 1