Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
It is unlawful to hunt or possess any buck deer other than a legal buck (Code 01.00-C).
- Deer carcasses and parts legally harvested outside the state and accompanied by verification (Code 05.26).
- In compliance with Chapter 09.00.
- Youths may take any buck.
- On certain WMAs (Code 21.03).
- Bucks taken with the Deer Management Assistance Program Management buck tags.
- Bucks taken by hunters using the Unrestricted Weapons Antlerless tags.
- Bucks taken by hunters using archery equipment during the Antlerless Only Modern Gun Hunt.
- Private Land CWD Management Tags.
- No antler restrictions within the CWD Management Zone
PENALTY: Class 1