It is unlawful for persons born after 1968 to hunt wildlife without having on the person a valid Arkansas hunter education certificate.
- Youths hunting under direct supervision of an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Persons possessing a valid hunting license/permit displaying the dealer imprinted code DHE (Code 01.00-C). Requirements for a person to be eligible to hunt with DHE-coded licenses/permits are as follows:
- Be at least 16 years of age and born after 1968 and not huntereducation certified.
- Be in the immediate presence of an adult hunter who is at least 21 years of age and possesses valid hunter education certification, or who was born before 1969.
- Not eligible if convicted of prior violation of this regulation.
- Any person who has successfully completed a hunter education course approved by another state or province and has the valid hunter education certificate on his or herperson.
PENALTY: Class 1