It is unlawful for persons 16 or older to keep trout from waters of the state or to fish without a valid trout permit on the following waters:
- Beaver Lake Tailwater from Beaver Dam to the boundary signs at Houseman Access;
- Lake Greeson Tailwaterfrom Narrows Dam to Muddy Fork Road (low-water bridge);
- Little Red Riverfrom Greers Ferry Dam to the Arkansas Highway 305 bridge;
- North Fork of the White River downstream of Norfork Dam; and
- White Riverfrom Bull Shoals Dam to the Arkansas Highway 58 bridge at Guion.
- In compliance with Chapter 36.00.
- Persons possessing a Lifetime Resident Hunting and Fishing Sportsman's Permit.
- Persons possessing a Resident 65 Plus Lifetime Trout Permit.
PENALTY: Class 1