Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
It is unlawful to take or attempt to take wild birds or bird eggs.
- House Sparrows, Red-Winged Blackbird, Common Grackle, Brewers Blackbird, Great-Tail Grackle, Brown Headed Cow Bird, European Starlings, Rock Dove, American Crow and Fish Crows.
- American Crows and Fish Crows (Code 05.01 and Addendum A1.07).
- In compliance with Code 09.15.
- In compliance with 50 CFR 21.12(b) and 50 CFR 21.43.
- Nuisance migratory birds taken in compliance with a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service permit or regulation.
PENALTY: Class 1