It is unlawful on Commission-owned or controlled property to:
- Camp or use any campsite more than 14 consecutive days;
- Allow a camp to remain unoccupied for more than 48 consecutive hours;
- Camp in areas other than designated camping areas;
- Cause any disturbance after 10 p.m.; or
- Camp or use any campsite for more than 30 days total during acalendar year.
- A permit from the Arkansas Forestry Commission is required to camp on Poison Springs WMA.
- Camping is prohibited on the U of A Pine Tree Experimental Station WDA.
- Campers on USDA Forest Service Cooperative WMAs must comply with applicable Forest Service regulations.
- Camping is restricted to 7consecutive days per month in the Headquarters Campsite on Camp Robinson SUA,unless the campsite is reserved for a special event. Special event participants may camp for the term of the event, even if it is longer than 7consecutive days.
- Camping is prohibited on Maumelle River WMA.
PENALTY: Class 1