Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
- Public land elk hunting permits may be issued to applicants complying with the following requirements:
- The applicant must be at least 6 years old
- The applicant must possess a valid Arkansas resident hunting license issued by the Commission
- The applicant shall not have accrued 12 or more violation points for violating any wildlife regulation within 5 years of the application date; and
- The applicant must submit an online application (written applications will not be accepted) and pay any applicable application or permit fee(s).
- The requested permit shall be denied if:
- The applicant fails to meet any of the issuance criteria set forth in this addendum chapter
- The applicant fails to disclose material information required, makes false statements as to any material fact in connection with the application
- The applicant submits a duplicate or incomplete application; or
- The Commission finds, through further inquiry or investigation, the issuance of the permit may be potentially harmful to wildlife resources of the State.
- Permit holders must comply with the Commission’s regulations related to hunting elk (Chapter 16.00, Addenda A1.09 and E1.10) and any terms stated on the permit.