Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
First day of November through the first Sunday in February.
- First full weekend Saturday and Sunday in December and first full weekend Saturday and Sunday of January on Scott Henderson Gulf Mountain WMA – limit 4.
- First day of November through the first Sunday of February on Norfork Lake WMA (Chapin Point and Indian Head Units),quail hunting ends at noon.
- First day of November through the first Sunday of February on Ed Gordon Point Remove and Galla Creek WMAs (weekends Saturday and Sunday only)–limit 4.
- First day of December through the first Sunday in February on Ft. Chaffee WMA.
- Season opens in accordance with season dates set by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service on Felsenthal and Overflow NWRs.
- First day of November through the first Sunday of February on Prairie Bayou–limit 6.
- Closed on Big Lake NWR, Dale Bumpers White River, Holla Bend, Pond Creek, and Wapanocca NWRs, Electric Island, Camp Robinson SUA, J. Perry Mikles Blue Mountain SUA, Johnson County WRA, Horsehead Creekand Bob Young WRAs on Dardanelle WMA, Harold E. Alexander Spring River, Hope Upland, Jack Mountain, Little Bayou, Robert L. Hankins Mud Creek, Stone Prairie, and Wedington WMAs.
- Dates to be determined and announced for special permit hunt on Camp Robinson SUA and J. Perry Mikles Blue Mountain SUA.
LIMITS: Daily limit 6, possession limit 12