Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
It is unlawful to take, attempt to take, or possess mussels in the following river segments:
- BLACK RIVERin Clay County from ¼ mile upstream to ¼ mile downstream of the U.S. Highway 62 bridge.
- OUACHITA RIVERupstream from the U.S. Highway 79B bridge at Camden.
- SPRING RIVERupstream of the U.S. Highway 62 bridge at Imboden.
- ST. FRANCIS RIVERin St. Francis County from I-40 bridge downstream to the Arkansas Highway 50 bridge at Madison.
- ST. FRANCIS RIVERfrom the mouth of the Tyronza River to the operational railroad bridge.
- WHITE RIVERin Monroe County from the mouth of Roc Roe Bayou 3½ miles downstream to the mouth of Big Creek.
- WHITE RIVERfrom Cooper Bend (river mile 232.3) in Jackson County for 2.3 miles downstream to Shaden Bend (river mile 230) in Woodruff County.
- CACHE RIVERfrom the mouth of Bayou DeView to the confluence with the White River.
PENALTY: Class 1