It is unlawful for a person to:
- Fish more than 30 yo-yos or other mechanical fishing devices or to leave such unattended (out of sight or hearing) during daylight hours;
- Suspend more than one yo-yo or mechanical fishing device from any horizontal line, wire, limb or support;
- Use a stake to mount a yo-yo, limbline, or mechanical fishing device on a Commission-owned lake unless the stake is made from wood or cane;
- Fail to remove any mounting stake placed in a Commission-owned lake after the stake is no longer in use for fishing; or
- Fail to clearly labeleach mounting stake, yo-yo, limbline, or mechanical fishing device with the name and address, driver’s license number, or current vehicle license number of the person using such equipment.
For purposes of this regulation, “yo-yo” shall include any yo-yo left in place whether "set" or "tripped" (disabled).
PENALTY: Class 1