It is unlawful to take or attempt to take migratory waterfowl on WMAs after 12:00 p.m. (Central Time) or remain on water-inundated areas or water courses on WMAs after 1:00 p.m.(Central Time) from the first day of the first segment of regular duck season to the last day of the last segment of regular duck season.
- Migratory waterfowl hunting is allowed during the entire day (regular shooting hours) of the last 3days of the last duck season in compliance with AddendaB1.08,B1.13.
- In compliance with Codes 11.04,24.02, and Addendum B1.10.
- All-day hunting is allowed on Blue Mountain, Beaver Lake, Dardanelle (except at the McKinnen Bottoms and Hartman waterfowl units), DeGray Lake, Fort Chaffee, J. Perry Mikles Blue Mountain SUA, and Ozark Lake (except the Dyer Lake waterfowl unit) WMAs.
- Navigational boating access is unrestricted on natural rivers on WMAs.
- All migratory waterfowl hunting is closed on Maumelle River WMA.
- Nimrod WMA lands lying outside Lloyd Millwood Greentree Reservoir (“Duck Area”).
- Commission staff, volunteers, and participants during Commission-sponsored mentored hunt programs.
PENALTY: Class 1