Approved On: April 25, 2019
Effective On: April 25, 2019
It is unlawful to hunt crow, rabbit or squirrel by use of:
- Rifled slugs or shot larger than No. T shot;
- Rifles or pistols larger than .22 caliber rimfire;
- Muzzleloading firearms larger than .40 caliber; or
- Rabbit and squirrel may be taken with muzzleloading firearms larger than .40 caliber during open muzzleloader bear and deer seasons.
- Crow may be taken during open coyote and gun deer seasons with firearms legal for those seasons (Code 05.01 and Addendum A1.07).
- Rabbits may be taken during open rabbit season with box traps having interior dimensions not larger than 8 inches in width and 10 inches in height, and no more than 8traps per individual.
PENALTY: Class 1