- It is unlawful for any nonresident hunter who does not possess a valid Nonresident WMA Waterfowl Hunting Permit to take or attempt to take waterfowl during regular duck season on any WMA.
- Permits may be purchased for the following dates only:
- First 10 days of regular duck season.
- December 27 through January 5 Annually.
- January 22 through January 31 Annually.
- Each permit will allow the nonresident to hunt waterfowl on any WMA for up to 5 consecutive days. The desired hunting dates must be selected from the options available at the time of purchase and all selections are final. Permit purchases are nonrefundable and nontransferable to other persons, dates, or WMAs.
- This permit is in addition to hunting and/or guide license requirements as stated in Chapter 03.00. This permit must be in the person’s possession while taking or attempting to take waterfowl on any WMA.
PENALTY: Class 2